Hello All,
Andrea, Sarah and I had a discusssion a couple of years ago about starting to get together now that we were adults. It seems that with the recent passing of grandma there was no better time to take the first steps. I would be one of the worlds worst pen pals as I am not big on any form of communication other than in person face-to-face interaction. No excuses, I know I haven't made much of an effort to this point. Shame on me! I am also not assuming the role of chief co-ordinator, as one of you are likely better suited for that role. However, I am at least one sixth of the original set of grandkids and share equally in trying to find a way to stay connected and this is my first attempt.
I'm not trying to make any decisions but open a forum for us to discuss how to keep in touch and hopefully get at least this part of the family back together more frequently than it has. Paul, Kristi and I were bantering around ways to get together and I think he convinced us to come down to Disneyland this year, we just haven't figured out exactly when. I was thinking immediately after Labor Day weekend to avoid the big crowds.
Maybe this can be ther first opportunity to get together.
- Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment